You can share your DiverseStory in one of two ways:
(1) record an online video; or
(2) write a short blog entry. We’ll post great stories on our web site and via social media.
1. Record your video.
Be sure not to use any music, pictures, image, or other content in your video that you do not own or have permission to use. And if you include other people in your video, make sure you have permission from them.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. Put your name and “DiverseStory” in the video title.
[Example: “Jane Doe: My DiverseStory”].
3. Email us the link to your video on YouTube.
1. Write your story in a short blog entry.
2. Email us the story – either by sending the text copied in your email, or as a Word attachment.
3. Feel free to send along a photograph or two of yourself to help illustrate the story. Make sure you own or have rights to the picture. And if the picture also shows anyone else, make sure you have permission from those people.
Submit your material to us by emailing at email@example.com.